University of Lucknow MBA, BBA Admissions 2018
Lucknow University announces MBA and BBA Courses Admission 2018
University of Lucknow MBA, BBA Admissions 2018 Notification- Lucknow University invites application for the admission into MBA (5 YEARS), BBA (International Business), BBA (Management Sciences), BBA (Tourism) offered at IMS (Institute of Management Sciences) and ITS (Institutes of Tourism Studies) for the academic year 2018-19
Online form submission starts: 19th March 2018
Last Date without late fee: 15th April 2018
Last Date with late fee: 20th April 2018
Admit Card Download: 25th April 2018
Entrance Test: 8th May 2018
Result: 25th May 2018
Counselling: 11th – 30th June 2018
Courses and Seats
- MBA (5 YEARS) 60
- BBA 120
- BBA (International Business) 60
- BBA (Management Sciences) 60
- BBA (Tourism) 60
- Basic Fee (Rs. Per Semester) – Rs. 30,000/-
- Applicable Fee at the time of admission: Rs. 35775/- (Includes Rs. 5000.00 as caution money which is refundable after declaration of final year result within 30 days if no loss or damages of IMS property)
- Intermediate or equivalent examination For General and Other Backward Classes candidates must secure at least 60% of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes minimum number of marks obtained should be 55% based on total marks of all subjects
- UG management programs students shall be admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted for this purpose.
- The entrance test will comprise of 100 objective type questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
- The questions would comprise of the following topics
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- Mental Ability
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Zero mark will be awarded for each un-attempted question.
- Scheduled Caste* 21%
- Scheduled Tribe* 2%
- Other Backward Classes of U.P* 27%
- The scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates of other states will be treated as general
- Son/daughter/spouse of LU Teachers/Employees: As per University rules
- Son/daughter/spouse of LU affiliated Govt. /Aided Colleges of Lucknow University and Govt. Ayurvedic: College As per University rules
- Physically Handicapped/Disabled (including1% for blinds) 3%
- Son/Daughter/Grand Son/Grand Daughter of Freedom Fighters from U.P. 2%
- Son/Daughter of Retd. Defence Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defence: Personnel or Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in UP.
Candidate have to essential apply for admission test in the online mode by visiting official website that is www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Step 1 Registration: Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later; applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration
- Step 2 Personal Details: Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 Educational Qualifications: Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Step 4 Application Fee: If all the entries in the application form are correct, the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees. Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways:
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Step 5 Print Application Form: Applicants can print their complete application Form & Fee receipt to complete the application process (i) General and OBC Rs.1000/-, (ii) SC/ST Rs.500/-
- General and Rs. 1000.00 (Rs. 2000.00 with late fee)
- SC and ST Rs. 500.00 (Rs. 1500.00 with late fee)
For more information visit the University website: www.lkouniv.ac.in
University of Lucknow
Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007, Mobile No.: 8005195983, Email: email@example.com, Website www.lkouniv.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter ) or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org