Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2018
Telangana TS PECET 2018 – A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TSPECET – 2018) will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2018-19 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed. (2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses
Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for TSPECET 2018 may submit their applications through online mode only.
Important Dates for TS PECET – 2018
Issue of Notification: 26th February 2018
Commencement of Submission of Online Forms: 28th February 2018
Last Dates for submission of Online Application Forms:
Without Late Fee: 10th April 2018
With Late Fee of Rs.500/-: 17th April 2018
With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-: 24th April 2018
With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-: 30th April 2018
Downloading of Hall Tickets
- For those who submitted their Applications without Late Fee: 20th April 2018
- For those who submitted their Applications with Late Fee: 02nd May 2018
Commencement of Tests: 07th May 2018
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TSPECET-2018
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana only; the candidates should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended
Eligibility for B.P.Ed (Two Years)
- Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in Telangana or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01st July 2018; however, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counselling.
Eligibility for D.P.Ed (2 years)
- Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Govt of Telangana State and should have completed 16 years of age on 01st July 2018; however, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counselling.
- The in-service Physical Education Teachers (P.E.Ts) seeking admission into B.P.Ed. (Two years) Course or D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Course need not appear for any Entrance Test conducted by TSPECET Convener
- Note: Graduates obtained the degree under distance mode from Deemed to be Universities and Private Universities are not eligible unless such programs have the approval of joint action committee of UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE.
Scheme of Exam for the CET 2018
- Scheme of Entrance test for B.P.Ed (Two years) and D.P.Ed (2 Years), Courses:
- The Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed (Two Years) and D.P.Ed (Two Years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely a) Physical Efficiency Test and b) Skill Test in Game. These tests will be conducted as follows:
Physical Efficiency Tests: Maximum 400 marks:
- 100 meters run – 100 Marks
- Putting the shot (6 Kgs) – 100 Marks
- iii. 800 meters run – 100 Marks
- Long Jump/High Jump – 100 Marks
- 100 meters run – 100 Marks
- Putting the shot (4 Kgs) – 100 Marks
- iii. 400 meters run – 100 Marks
- Long Jump/High Jump – 100 Marks
- Note: If any Candidate fail to choose any one of these games in the application, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the exam in the skill test and he/she looses the chance to appear for 100 marks skill test; if any candidate choose more than one game, then also, the candidate will not be allowed for the skill test
- So, the candidate should fill the application properly by choosing only one game; changing of option at the time of test is not permitted
Qualifying Marks for TSPECET-2018
- The qualifying marks in the TSPECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks obtained in the actual test items i.e. Physical Efficiency Tests for 400 Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks (Total of 500 Marks excluding incentive marks)
- There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of SC/ST
- There is no re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of response sheets of the Entrance Test
- Payment can be done through T.S/ A.P Online/ e-seva/ mee-seva centres or through net banking/ credit card / debit card
- For General Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.350/-
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TSPECET-2018 may submit their application through ONLINE mode only.
- Candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through T.S online Centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e. www.pecet.tsche.ac.in
- Registration Fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.800/- & for SC/ST candidates Rs.400/- only
- Candidates can download their hall tickets from the website. Candidate should report at the testing Center half-an hour before the commencement of the tests with their own playing kit
- The tests will be held in two parts i.e. a) Physical Efficiency Tests b) Skill Test in Game.
Particulars of TSPECET-2018
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TSPECET-2018 may submit their application through online mode only
- Online Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.800/- and for SC/ST candidates Rs.400/- only
- Candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through T.S./ AP Online/e seva / meeseva centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website (www.tspecet.org)
- The tests will be conducted at Hyderabad. The date venue and time of Physical Efficiency Tests will be furnished in the hall ticket; the date & time of tests of all candidates will be displayed in the Website www.tspecet.org
- Candidates can download their hall tickets from the website; candidate should report at the testing Center half-an hour before the commencement of the tests with their own playing kit
- Candidates should download the Rank Card from the website; the details of the test dates and Hall tickets will also be displayed in the website www.tspecet.org
Prof.V Satyanarayana, Convener – TSPECET-2018, Under the aegis of TSCHE, Hyderabad, Conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University(In terms of G.O. Ms .No. 164 Education (SE) Department, dated 17.11.2004), Office of the Convener,Govt. College of Physical Education(GCPE), Domalguda, Hyderabad-500029, Phone No.: 040-27602737, Website www.pecet.tsche.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )