Tata Memorial Hospital PGD Fusion Imaging Technology 2018
Tata Memorial Hospital PG Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology – PGDFIT 2018
Tata Memorial Hospital PGD Fusion Imaging Technology 2018- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology (PGDFIT) is awarded by Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) Deemed University conducted at Tata Memorial Hospital followed by Mandatory 1 (one) year Internship at Dept. of Nuclear Medicine, Tata Memorial Hospital commencing from 02nd July 2018 for academic year 2018-19
- This course is intended to impart education and training in nuclear medicine and fusion imaging technology and radiation safety.
- The Course is ACCREDITED by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai.
- Last Dates of Receiving Online Application: 02nd May 2018
- Date of CET / Viva: 11th June 2018
- Date of Result: 13th June 2018
- Date f Commencement of Course: 02nd July 2018
- B.Sc. with Minimum 50% marks(Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Statistics, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
Selection will be based on the evaluation of performance in Written Test followed by Interview.
- Between 20 and 30 years. And Relaxable by 05yrs for SC/ST and 03yrs for OBC.
- 1 Year + 01 year Mandatory Internship. The degree will be awarded only after successful completion of the Internship.
- A Stipend @Rs.9000/-pm will be paid during the training. Candidate will be required to complete 1 Year Mandatory Internship at TMH on remuneration @ Rs.15000/- p.m. for successful completion of the course
- Annual College tuition fee will be charged Rs.20500/- per year.
- National candidate sponsored from Cancer Centers/Hospitals for training will not be paid any stipend. But course duration will include 1-year mandatory Internship at TMH as mentioned for Non-Sponsored candidates
- Annual College tuition fee will be charged Rs.20500/- per year
- Selected candidates from outside Mumbai will be provided hostel accommodation & Cafeteria facility on payment
- In addition to this the candidates have to pay Refundable deposit of Rs.3000/- for diet and Rs.1000/- for library as per rules of the Centre.
- General & OBC candidates have to pay the Online Registration Fees Rs.300/ by using Debit Card/Credit Card only
- SC/ST/Female Candidates/Person with disabilities are exempted from paying of fees while submitting application
- During the period of training, the Trainee shall not apply for any post or any other courses/PG Studies/Scholarship or appear for any exam or interview outside or if applied before start of the training, the candidate has to give proper information to this institution
- Please fill the online application form from http://tmc.gov.in/and send the printed hardcopy along with self-attested copies of all the documents to Office of the Director (Academics), 13th Floor, Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400012
- All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding offer letters etc. will be provided through email
- List of eligible candidates to appear for CET will be displayed on website http://tmc.gov.inby 03rd Week of May 2018
TMH Tata Memorial Centre
Office of the Director (Academics), 13th Floor, Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400012, Website http://tmc.gov.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )