> Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
> Sri Venkateswra Veterinary University Diploma Admission 2018
Sri Venkateswra Veterinary University Diploma Admission 2018
SVVU, Tirupati notifies 2-yr. Diploma Courses Admission 2018
SVVU Diploma Admission 2018 – Sri Venkateswra Veterinary University (SVVU), invites applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma for admission into two years Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Processing Polytechnic Diploma Courses for the academic year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
- Sri Venkateswra Veterinary University, Tirupati offers B.V.Sc.,& A.H, B.Tech (Dairy Technology) & B.F.Sc., courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh
- To encourage the youngsters from villages, who are stopping their studies after 10th standard, the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh have started 2-year Diploma Courses in Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Processing
- There is a need for trained personnel in the sectors of Animal Husbandry, Fishery, Dairy processing and for village development Programs. Keeping in view this requirement in 1999-2000 Academic year Animal Husbandry Polytechnic was established at Palamaner, Chittoor District by AGRAU
- At present we have 7 Govt. Animal Husbandry Polytechnics, 3 Affiliated Animal Husbandry Polytechnics, 1 Govt. Fishery polytechnic, 1 affiliated fishery polytechnic, 1affiliated dairy Processing Polytechnic under Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati
- Diploma in Animal Husbandry
- Diploma in Fishery
- Diploma in Dairy Process
- There are 6 Animal Husbandry Polytechnics and one Fisheries Polytechnic in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. Two-year Diploma in Animal Husbandry is offered at the Animal Husbandry Polytechnics and two-year Diploma in Fisheries is offered at the Fisheries Polytechnic
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24th July 2018
- Animal Husbandry Polytechnic – Govt. Seats:210; Affiliated (Private) Polytechnic: 150
- Fishery Polytechnic – Govt. Seats29; Affiliated (Private) polytechnic: 50
- Dairy Processing – Affiliated (Private) Polytechnic: 50
- The 10th class or S.S.C passed rural students are eligible for admission and the medium of instruction is Telugu.
- The students who have studied a minimum of 4 years from Non-Municipal Areas (Rural) out of their 10 years of study (1st class – 10th Class) are eligible for admission, for which the student is advised to fill up the Form-3, get it signed by the respective principal/Head Master of the school where he/ she has studied. In case if the student has studied in one or more schools he/she has to enclose Form-3 from each school. If the Form-3 is not enclosed the application will be rejected.
- The students who have completed 10th class or equivalent exams are only eligible to apply for the Diploma courses. The students who have completed intermediate or any other higher studies are not eligible to apply.
- The students belonging to B.C and General Category who are applying for the Diploma courses should have a minimum of 6.0 grade point average (including Hindi)
- The students belonging to SC/ST & P.H category should have a minimum of 5.0 grade point average (including Hindi)
- The students belonging to BC & General category who have completed the 10th class before 2013 should have a minimum of 58% of marks and SC/ST & P.H students need to have a minimum of 49% of marks
- The students who are studying intermediate 1st year and II year are requested to bring a Custodian Certificate from the respective college Principal stating that all the Original Certificates of the student are present under his control
The Candidates age limit must have between 15 to 22 years as on 31st August 2018
- 29% seats are allocated to Backward class (B.C)
- B.C-A – 7%
- B.C-B – 10%
- B.C-C – 1%
- B.C-D – 7%
- B.C-E – 4%
- 15% seats are allocated to S.C candidates
- 6% seats are allocated to S.T. candidates
- 33.1/3 % seats are allocated to Girls /Women
- 3% seats are allocated to Physically challenged/Differently abled candidates.
- 2% seats are allocated to children of Ex-Servicemen, Defense, Border security Force, Central Reserve Police, etc., who have resided 5 years in Andhra Pradesh.
- 1% seats are allocated to candidates having National Cadet Cops (N.C.C) Certificates
- 0.5 % seats are allocated to candidates with good/ excellent performance in Sports at International, National and state
Region wise Reservation
- 15% seats shall be Un-reserved (U.R) and are allotted to candidates from both Andhra University and Sri Venkateswara University on merit basis irrespective of region
- The 85% seats shall be allocated in the ratio of 42:22 between Andhra University, and Sri Venkateswara University respectively for the candidates in relation to local area
- General Category &Backward Caste Category students have to pay Rs.600/- towards the application fee. While the SC/ST & P.H. Candidates should pay Rs.300/- per application
- The application fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card (or) Net banking. Single application insufficient for applying for all the three diploma courses (Animal Husbandry, Fishery and Dairy Processing)
Duration of Course
- The Diploma course is for 2 years. Each year consists of 2 semesters in total there will be 4 Semesters in 2 years. There will be 3 semesters course work and one semester work Experience program
Medium of Instruction
- The course will be dealt in Telugu language only
- The students are selected for the Diploma courses based on the overall grade point of the students in 10th standard or any other equivalent exam. For the candidates who have completed 10th standard before 2013 the 10th marks are converted in to grade for the sake of preparing merit list.
- If any case 2 or more students attain same overall grade point average marks in Science subject are taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- If any case 2 or more students attain same overall grade point average same equal marks in Science subject, then the marks in Mathematics are taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- If any case 2 or more attain same overall grade point average same marks in Science & Mathematics, then the marks in Social studies are taken into consideration while preparing the merit list
- f any case 2 or more students attain same overall grade point average and same marks in Science, Mathematics, Social studies then the marks in Telugu are taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- In any case 2 or more students attain same overall grade point average and same marks in Science, Mathematics, Social studies, Telugu, then marks in English are taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- The applications shall be downloaded from the University website www.svvu.edu.in
- Filled in Applications should be sent to Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Administrative Office, Dr.Y.S.R. Bhavan, Tirupati on or before the due date.
For more details, please visit websitehttp://www.svvu.edu.in/index.html
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU), Tirupati – 517502, Tel.: 0877-2248006, Website: www.svvu.edu.in