> SCERT Chandigarh D.EL.Ed Admission 2018
SCERT Chandigarh D.EL.Ed Admission 2018
State Council of Educational Research & Training Admission Notice for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed ) Course 2018-19
SCERT Chandigarh D.EL.Ed Admission 2018 – Applications are invited from the candidates in a prescribe form for Joint D.El.Ed admission (Diploma in Elementary Education) two year course at State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Sector 32, UT Chandigarh and Brahamrishi Yoga Training College ( BYTC), Sector 19 UT Chandigarh
Also See : Admission Notification
- Prospectus will be available from: 21st May 2018
- Last date of receiving request for sending prospectus by post: 18th June 2018
- Last date of sale of prospectus by hand: 2nd July 2018
- Last date of receipt of Application form at SCERT (By hand or by post): 2nd July 2018
- The candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree i.e. BA/ B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with 50 % marks.
- There shall be a 5% relaxation for SC and ST Candidates.
- The admission to the D.El.Ed program will be strictly on the basis of merit.
The prospectus-cum-Application form may be obtained
- By Hand (payment of Rs. 100/- only through Debit/Credit card etc.) available for sale at the following institute
- State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Sector 32, UT Chandigarh (between 9.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Brahamrishi Yoga Training College( BYTC), Sector 19 UT Chandigarh (between 8.30 am to 1.30 pm)
- By Register Post (through Demand draft of Rs. 140/- only)
- Request for the prospectus should be addresses to Director, State Council of Education Research and Training, Sector 32-C, UT Chandigarh – 160031, along with a Demand Draft for the requisite drawn in favour of Director, State council of Education Research and Training, UT Chandigarh, Payable at Chandigarh (the candidates must write his/her particulars and address on the backside of the demand draft.
State Council of Educational Research & Training
Sector 32-C, UT Chandigarh – 160031, Phone: 0172-2676011(0), Website: www.siechd.nic.in/