Pt BD Sharma University B.Pharmacy Admission 2018
Pt BD Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak announces B.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy LEET Course 2018
Pt BD Sharma University B.Pharmacy Admission 2018 – Applications will be invited by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak from eligible and interested candidates for admission to B.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy LEET Course for the academic year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notification
- Availability of form on University website: 1st June 2018
- Last Date of receipt of Application Form: 20th June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 30th June 2018 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
- Declaration of Result 30th June 2018 (To be notified on University website)
- Date of 1st Counseling 9th July 2018 (9:00 AM Onwards)
- Date of 2nd Counseling 16th July 2018 (9:00 AM Onwards)
- Date of Mop-up round: 6th August 2018 (9:00 AM Onwards)
- Any other counseling: To be decided later on, if required
- Commencement of classes: 1st August 2018
- Admission process shall be completed by 15th August 2018
- B.Pharmacy LEET
Total no. of seats
- B.Pharmacy – 60 seats
- B.Pharmacy (LEET) – 6 seats
- He/She should attain the age of 17 years or more on 31-12-2018.The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Secondary school or its equivalent examination certificate.
- Candidate shall have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/ central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (P.C.M.) and or Biology (P.C.B./ P.C.M.B.) as optional subjects individually.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Pharmacy Lateral entry (Second year) (LEET)
- A pass in D. Pharm. Course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
All admissions shall be made strictly on merit list based on Entrance Exam.
- The Merit list will be displayed on the Website of the University i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in.
- Directions for counseling shall also be notified on Website of the University i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in.
- The Counseling for admission to B. Pharmacy Course will be held at College of Pharmacy, Pt. BD Sharma, UHS, Rohtak
- It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to appear before the Counseling Board in person. No relaxation will be given to candidates who are unable to appear before the Counseling Board on the fixed date(s).
Scheme of Exam
- Date of Entrance Examination: 30th June 2018 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
- The medium of Entrance Examination will be English
- The Entrance Exam shall consist of one paper of three hours duration-The paper will include objective type questions. Number of questions and Maximum Marks
- There will be total of 180 objective type questions (in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology or Mathematic preferably equally distributed
- The paper shall carry a maximum of 180 Marks,
- The candidate must mention the stream of examination in which they want to appear Biology of Mathematics
- There will be No Negative Marking
- Prospectus can only be downloaded from university website www.uhsr.ac.in
- The Application Form complete in all respects along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2400 /- (Rs. 600/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) in favor of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (Code 4735), must reach the Controller of Examinations, PT. B.D. SHARMA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ROHTAK on or before 20.06.2018 upto 5.00 pm in a closed envelope over which must be written “Admission for the B.Pharmacy Entrance Examination – 2018.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check websites i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in and http://bdsuhsoa.digitaluniversity.ac for any amendment/corrigendum or rescheduling/counselling
Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences
Statutory Officers of PT.B.D.SHARMA, University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak Pin-124001 (Haryana) India, Phone No.: EPBAX: 91-1262-212812 Fax: 91-1262-212812, Email: email@example.com, Website www.uhsr.ac.in