Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2018
Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Admission 2018 (Self-Financing Scheme) though Entrance Exam
Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2018– Applications are invited for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program (under Self Financing Scheme) of two academic years (2018-20) being run at the Department of Education, Patna Women’s College
Interested Candidates can read the complete details regarding Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2018 such application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule and how to apply for the given below.
- Sale of Forms Online: 01st April to 10th May 2018
- Last Date of Sale /Submission: 10th May 2018
- B.Ed. Entrance Test will be held on 26th May 2018 (Saturday) (12.00 noon to 02.00 pm)
- Result of Entrance Test: 06th June 2018
- Date of Counselling: 11th – 12th June 2018
- Announcement of 01st List: 20th June 2018
- Date of Admission (1st List): 25th June 2018
- Announcement of 02nd List: 26th June 2018
- Date of Admission (2st List): 29th June 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 02nd July 2018
- Place of Counselling: Dept. of Education (B.Ed.), Patna Women’s College
Seats Available: 100
- Science, Commerce and Arts graduates and Post Graduates may apply with College Leaving Certificate.
- Candidates with at least fifty (50%) percent marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category candidates as defined by the State Govt. and Patna University
- Candidates must have studied at least one school subject from the list – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce
- Candidate (of other universities) must be in possession of the mark sheet and the degree. Candidates appearing in Patna University Exams of Part III may also apply*
- B.Ed. being a professional training program those taking any other course simultaneously with the B.Ed.Course will not be considered; admission will be granted on the basis of entrance test comprising of a written test and counselling.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance test comprising of a written test and Counselling
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from website www.patnawomenscollege.in or www.pwcbed.org
- Applicant can make the payment through their debit /credit card or net banking. If payment is in offline mode, then the applicant has to take a printout of Bank Challan from the website and deposit at Vijaya Bank, Extension Counter, Patna Women’s College Campus with the printed challan
- If the applicant deposits in deposit offline mode, her Roll No. will be allotted after 10th May 2018
- She has to come with deposited bank challan
- The application form should be presented to the office by hand. Form sent through the mail will not be accepted.
- Kindly verify whether you fulfil the required conditions to apply for B.Ed. before you purchase the application form.
- Admit card will be issued when the form is submitted. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Being a minority institution 50% of the approved seats are reserved for minority students. For the remaining 50% of the approved seats, State Govt. and P.U.’s policies will be followed.
Entrance Test Scheme- Written
- B.Ed. Entrance Test will be held on 26th May 2018 (Saturday) from 12.00 noon to 02.00 pm. Reporting time for the candidate is 11.30 pm. Late comers (after 12.30 pm) will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Centre for Examination: Patna Women’s College
- For further information www.patnawomenscollege.in or www.pucbed.org
Patna Women’s College
Dept. of Education, (A Constituent Unit of Patna University), Bailey Road, Patna-800001, Bihar, Website www.patnawomenscollege.in or www.pwcbed.org
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )