> ICAR-IVRI Izatnagar B.V.Sc. & A.H. Admission Counselling 2018
ICAR-IVRI Izatnagar B.V.Sc. & A.H. Admission Counselling 2018
ICAR- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Counselling for Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course During 2018-19
ICAR -IVRI Izatnagar B.V.Sc and A.H. Admission Counselling 2018 – Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Izatnagar invites applications for eligible candidates for counselling for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course for the during year 2018-19
Also See : Admissions Notification 2018
Details of IVRI
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) was established on 9th December 1889 as Imperial Bacteriological Laboratory at Pune (Maharashtra) and was shifted to Mukteswar, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand) in 1893.
- Institute gradually expanded to the present size with its headquarters at Izatnagar (UP) and campuses at Mukteswar, Bengaluru and regional stations at Palampur, Kolkata and Pune.
Schedule for Counselling & Important Dates
- Online Registration by the Candidates: 17th – 24th August 2018 (up to 05.00 pm)
- Notification of Rank list of registered Candidates: 25th August 2018 (by 05:00 pm)
- Date of 1st round of Counselling & Admissions: 29th August 2018 (10:00 am onwards) at IVRI Deemed University, Izatnagar, Bareilly
- Date of reporting for Registration of Courses: 31th August 2018 (by 5:00 pm) (For 1st Year BVSc & AH)
- Commencement of Classes: 01st September 2018
- Date of 2nd round of Counselling/Admissions: 07th September 2018 (10:00 am onwards) (if required)
- The duration of B.V.Sc. & A.H Degree Course is spread over five & half complete professional years including a compulsory rotating internship of one-year duration.
No. of Seats
- Total number of seats – 20
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Nationals
- He/she has passed the qualifying examination as defined under VCI – MSVE Regulations, 2016 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology & English (as a core course) and obtained marks as specified under regulations (7) or an exam equivalent to intermediate science exam of an Indian University or Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry & Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- As per MSVE Regulations, 2016, a candidate under General Category for admission to the BVSc & AH Degree Course shall have to qualify in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects, at the qualifying exam.
- He or She has completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st December 2018. Further, maximum age should not exceed to 25 years on or before 31st December 2018.
- There shall be relaxation of maximum age by 5 years for SC or ST or Other Backward Class (OBC) or Divyang Candidates.
- In respect of candidates belonging to the SC or ST or Divyang category of students as specified by the Govt. from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 5% less than general standards Admission of students to BVSc & AH Degree Course shall be made only on the basis of his or her merit obtained in the Merit of NEET-UG-2018 subject to fulfillment of the other criteria as laid down above including qualifying exam and no other merit or weightage shall be considered for admission to BVSc & AH degree course.
Reservation of Seats
- (a) 15% seats (03 seats) are reserved for SC candidates (b) 7.5% seats (02 seats) are reserved for ST candidates, (c) 27% seats (05 seats) are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.04.2008 and according (d) 4% seats* (01 seat) are reserved on Horizontal basis for Divyang Category (Physically handicapped) candidates as per Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
Fee & Other Charges
- The following fee and charges (likely to be revised) shall be payable by an Undergraduate Student (BVSc & AH) at the time of admission to the Institute. Fee has to be deposited online
- The student has to visit IVRI Website (www.ivri.nic.in) and click on Student Fee Deposit Gateway or he can directly visit SBI Website
- No cash or demand draft on account of fee will be accepted
- The admissions shall be made through counselling as per detail schedule given on the IVRI Website (www.ivri.nic.in)
- No separate intimation regarding counselling will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are advised to visit IVRI website (www.ivri.nic.in) regularly for latest instructions from time to time
- Counselling will be held as per the Category Rank and reservation policy of the Govt. of India shall apply. The admissions shall be made on the basis of merit of NEET (UG) 2018 subject to fulfillment of other criteria as laid down and subject to availability of seats at ICAR-IVRI
ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (Deemed University), Izatnagar–243122 (UP) India, Website www.ivri.nic.in