Govt. College of Education Chandigarh M.Ed Admission 2018
GCE Chandigarh Admission to M.Ed. 2018-19
Govt. College of Education Chandigarh M.Ed Admission 2018 – Government College of Education (GCE), Chandigarh Admission will release the notification for admission to the two academic years (four semesters) Master of Education (M.Ed.) General Course for the year 2018-19
Also See : M.Ed Admissions 2018
- Application Forms are available in the College Office from 16th July 2018
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Applications is 31st July 2018, 04.00 PM
M.Ed. Seats (General)
- 50 candidates are admitted on the basis of their merit in B.Ed.
Rules & Regulations
- The duration of the course for the degree of Master of Education (M.Ed. General) shall be of two academic years (Four Semesters). Fifty (50) candidates are admitted to the M.Ed. Course on the basis of the merit obtained in B.Ed. to be conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh, considering the criteria prescribed by the University.
Also See : Admissions Notification 2018
- A person who possesses any of the following qualifications shall be eligible to join the course
- A degree in Bachelor of Education/equivalent degree of this university with 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/BC candidates) or from any other University/ Institution recognized by AIUOR
- B.A. B.Ed., B.Sc., B.Ed., (50%) OR
- B.EI.Ed. (50%) OR
- D.EI. Ed with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each).
- Admission will be on the basis of Merit List. Interview dates will be intimated to the applicants
- Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Govt. whichever is applicable. Any other qualifications recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent to (a)
Essentials for Admission to the College
- The candidate is required to fill in the Admission Form in his/her own handwriting.
- Every student seeking admission to the B.Ed./M.Ed. Course shall be required to attach the following documents with the application form and No documents will be entertained after the submission of the form
- Self-Attested copies of Certificates should be attached with admission form and original certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview/ admission.
- Certificate of good character from the Principal of the institute in which the candidate studied last or from the Head of the institute in which he/she worked last.
- Self-attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate
- U.T. Pool certificate (Proof of having studied in Chandigarh atleast for two years).
- Self-attested copies of degree (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./ and any other) along with detail marks certificates
- Printout of letter of allotment of the college issued by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Certificate for special claim. Candidates seeking admission on the basis of special claim such as being daughter of army personnel, distinction in sports at the university, shall produce a certificate from the competent authority as specified in the application form supporting the claim
- Provisional admission is not permissible. Incomplete form will be rejected without any obligation whatsoever
- Application Forms are available in the College Office from 16th July 2018 onwards and on the College Website www.gcechd.ac.in to be submitted by 31st July 2018 up by 04.00 pm
For further details, contact the college office at telephone 0172-2700075
Government College of Education, Sector 20 D, Chandigarh India, 160020, Phone No: 91-0172-2700075, Website www.gcechd.ac.in