Government Physical Education College For Women BPED Admission 2018-20
Govt. of West Bengal – Govt. Physical Education College for Women Hooghly Admission BPED 2018
Online application are invited from the eligible female candidates for the session 2018-2020 (Two years course) for admission in B. P. Ed Course at Government Physical Education College For Women, Hooghly, affiliated by the University of Burdwan and recognized by the NCTE
No. of Seats
- 50 [Subject to qualify the entrance test]
- Start Online Form fill up 15th March 2018
- Closing of Online Form fill up 10th April 2018
- List of eligible candidates for admission test 16th April 2018 after 4:00 P.M.
- Admission Test 19th April 2018 & 20th April 2018 at 6:30 A.M.
- List of qualified candidates for admission: 21st April 2018
- Date of Admission 02nd May 2018 & 03rd May 2018 at 11:30 A.M.
Eligibility Criteria (As per NCTE norms)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter-College/Inter-Zonal/District/School Competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India or;
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% marks or;
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied physical education as compulsory/elective subject or;
- Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and having participated in National/Inter University/State competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter College/Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India or;
- Bachelor’s degree with participation in International competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in National/Inter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations/AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India or;
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in-service candidates i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches)
- Relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC shall be as per the rules of the State Govt.
- The age of the candidate should be 21 years to 30 years as on 01st July 2018
Details of Admission Test:
- Admission Test will be conducted on 19th April 2018 & 20th April 2018 at 6:30 A.M.
- List of selected candidates for admission in B. P. Ed course, session 2018-20 will be published on 21.04.2018 on college website
Eligible candidate for admission test should bring one copy of the following:
- Print out of the form submitted online.
- Downloaded Interview letter with Score Sheet.
- Recent two passport size colored photographs.
- All testimonials (self attested photo copy and original copy for verification at the time of admission test) which she has mentioned in application from without fail.
- Prescribed Medical Fitness Certificate (the form must be downloaded from the college website).
- No candidate will be entertained in admission test without proper sports uniform.
- All corresponding regarding admission in B. P. Ed course 2018-2020 will be made through college website. No correspondence will be done by any other means. Candidates are requested to follow the website day by day
Items of Admission Test
- Physical Fitness Test – 4 (Four) test items from AAHPER Youth Fitness Test (50 Yard Dash, 600 Yard Run or Walk, Standing Broad Jump, Shuttle Run) – 4 X 15 =60
- Knowledge Test – (Covering the syllabus of Physical Education) – 10
- Academic Achievement – 30
- Total Marks = 100
- B. P. Ed course is residential in nature. Hostel accommodation will be provided on the basis of availability of seats. New hostel building is under construction.
- Before you proceed to register yourself for Filling Online Application you must ensure that you have read and understood the admission eligibility criteria for B.P.Ed Course to take the admission
- Click on register first for user registration
- Check your email address for activation code to complete the registration process.
- Login by your user name/email and password then click Online Application.
- You should have a valid e-mail id and mobile no for communication and transaction of information.
- Keep the Photograph and Signature ready before applying online form. The candidate is required to upload his/her photograph and signature of max size 20-50 KB. Photograph and signature should be clear and identifiable.
- Check your information details carefully before final submission of your application form.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of confirmation page/receipt copy and application form to retain the same for their record.
- For more details, http://admission.gpecwhooghly.org/application%20procedure.php
Government Physical Education College For Women, Chawkbazar, P.O & Dist – Hooghly, PIN – 712103 (RECOGNISED BY NCTE), Website http://admission.gpecwhooghly.org/
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )