GJUST Hisar PGDYST Admission 2018 – Dates, Application
Admission Notice for Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Science and Therapy for Session 2018-19
GJUST PGDYST Admission 2018 – Online Applications Forms are invited for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Science and Therapy (PGDYST) program through regular mode for the session 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notification
- Availability of University Prospectus (on the website: www.gjust.ac.in): 15th May 2018 onwards
- Last date for payment of fee through Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card: 22th June 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 25th June 2018
- Last date for Correction in category in online information of the candidate(s) on request: 27th June 2018
- First Counseling: 12th July 2018 at 10.00am sharp
- Second Counseling : 18th July 2018 at 10.00am sharp
- Third Counseling: 23rd July 2018 at 10.00am sharp
Duration of the Course:
- The course shall be a regular course for one year (two semester) duration.
Note: (i) Two supernumerary seat for Single Girl Child + (ii) One supernumerary seat for north-eastern candidate and (iii) One supernumerary seat for children (son/daughter) of permanent University Employees of GJUS&T, Hisar
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% marks for SC candidates of Haryana).
- The admission to this programme will be based upon Academic Merit as per following criteria:-
- Qualifying Examinations (Graduation): 75%
- 10+2 Examinations: 25%.
Medical Fitness Certificate:
- Every student (male and female) will submit medical fitness certificate from SMO/MO of the Govt. / University at the time of admission. No excuse for physical activity during the course will be entertained.
- Regarding married female selected candidates will have to submit a certificate from SMO/MO of Govt./ University hospital that she is not in family way along with an understanding that if during the course of study it is found that she is in family way, her admission would be liable to be cancelled. All dues paid by her shall be forfeited.
- A candidate can apply Application Form for GJUST Admissions Online just by logging on to www.gjust.ac.in
- For online submission of Application Form, a Registration Fee of Rs.1200/- for General Category and Rs.300/- for reserved categories (SC, BC, SBC & EBP of Haryana only) can be remitted either through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card or by E-Challan (depositing on any CBS branch of Punjab National Bank) separately for each course. The bank transaction charges will be extra as applicable
- After submitting online Application Form, candidates are advised to take a print-out of confirmed online Application Form and Fee receipt and keep safely by for any future reference.
- Incomplete Application Forms or those received after the due date shall be summarily rejected
Guru Jambheshwar University Hisar
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (Established by State Legislature Act 17 of 1995), Hisar-125001 (Haryana), Website www.gjust.ac.in