DAME TVM (Kerala) announces Certificate Course in Ayurveda Nurse 2018-19
Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education Thiruvanthapuram Admission 2018
Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education Admission 2018 – Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education (DAME), Thiruvananthapuram has invited applications for admission to the Certificate Course in Ayurveda Nurse for 2018-19, to be held at various Government Ayurveda Colleges in the State of Kerala under the Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education Department within the State of Kerala. An admission to the above course is regulated on the basis of merit as assessed by giving weightage to the marks/grades obtained in the qualifying examination.
Also See : Admissions Notification 2018
About the Course
- For the admission to the Certificate Course in Ayurveda Nurse in Government Ayurveda Colleges for the year 2018-2019, which has been approved by the Government of Kerala, is published herewith.
- One Year Certificate Course in Ayurveda Nurse conducted by various Government Ayurveda Colleges, under the Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education Department within the State of Kerala.
- Last Date of receipt of completed Application Forms: 06th August 2018 (05.00 pm)
- The course will be a period of 12 months (300 working days)
- Certificate will awarded to the candidates only after having secured a pass in the exam conducted by the Board of Examiners constituted for the purpose.
Name of Institutions/No. of Seats
- Govt. Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram – 80 Seats
- Govt. Ayurveda College, Tripunithura – 40 Seats
- Govt. Ayurveda College, Kannur – 40 Seats
- Total Seats -160
- Candidates belonging to the State of Kerala and who have passed the SSLC Exam or equivalent exam with C+ Grade and for those who have passed the qualifying exam under old scheme (Prior to Grading System) with minimum 50% marks, and have the eligibility for higher studies, will be considered to have passed the exam in C+ Grade for calculating the score in 9 point absolute scale having eligibility to undergo +2 or equivalent are eligible.
- The SC/ST candidates who have passed the SSLC Exam (D+ Grade) are eligible to apply for the course.
- For the students who have passed qualifying exam under old scheme (Prior to Grading System), marks are to be converted to 9 points absolute grade.
- ** Penal Point of 0.5 each will be deducted in very subsequent appearance in SSLC Exam from WGPA, for calculating the index (in case of applicants who have taken more than one chance).
- Candidates between the age of 17 and 25 as on 01st May 2018 are eligible to apply. The maximum age limit for Dept. candidates will be 40 as on 01st May 2018.
- Age relaxation to the extent of the total service put in by the Ex-servicemen in the Defence Force Plus a period of unemployment after discharge from the Defence Force up to a maximum of 5 year will be 40 as on 01st May 2018.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years will be allowed to SC/ST candidates.
- A Fee of Rs.3675/- (Rupees three thousand six hundred and seventy-five only) for seat will be levied from the candidates. SC/ST candidates will get usual relaxation of fees as per rules.
- Every selected candidate will have to remit a caution deposit of Rs.1000/- which will be refunded on successful completion of the course after deducting dues, if any. The fees once remitted will not be refunded.
- Application Form & Prospectus will be available in the official website of Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education www.ayurveda.kerala.gov.in.
- Cost of application form is Rs.250/- for General Categories Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates. Candidates should remit the application fee to the treasury in the head of Account No.: 02100310198other receiptsand the original chalan should be sent along with the application to the Director, Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram
- The cost of form will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application forms duly filled in along with the following documents should reach the Office of the Director, Directorate of Ayurveda medical Education, Arogyabhavan, Thiruvananthapuram-695001 on or before the time and date notified
- Copies of Secondary School Leaving Certificate to prove age and qualification. Duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Nativity Certificate for all applicants except department candidates.
- Income and Community certificates obtained from the Village Officer concerned in respect of candidates seeking admission against the seats reserved for Other Backward Classed. Candidates whose annual family income is above Rs. 6,00,000 will not be eligible for selection against the seats reserved for Other Backward Classes Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST candidates must obtained from Tahsildar.
- The Sources of Income for the purpose of Income Certificate include salary (Pay , DA, HRA, CCA, Special Pay other allowances)
- Income from Pension
- Income from Pension
- Income from Pension
- A service certificate and a No Objection Certificate to relieve the candidate to relieve the candidate, if selected, from appointing authority in the case of Departmental candidates.
- Attested copies of Discharge and certificate obtained from the Secretary, Zilla Sainik Board in proof of the service in the case of Ex-servicemen and their Dependents.
- Fees receipt being the cost of application form.
- The certificates required under para 8b, c and d must be obtained in the space provided in the application from itself.
- A recent passport size photograph of the applicant must be affixed in the space provided in the application form itself and must be got attested by a Gazetted Officer.