CSIR NPL Certificate Course Admission 2018 – Dates, Eligibility
CSIR National Physical Laboratory announces Certification Course in Precision Measurements and Quality Control (Pmqc-2018)
CSIR-NPL based on its strength and expertise in accurate and precise measurement invites applications from the interested students and sponsored candidates for one year Certification Course in Precision Measurements and Quality Control being conducted by CSIR-NPL under CSIR Integrated Skill Initiative for the academic session 2018
- CSIR-National Physical Laboratory (NPL, India) is mandated to be India’s ‘National Measurement Institute (NMI)’ and is the custodian of “National Standards” with a responsibility of the dissemination of measurements to the needs of country.
- The CSIR-National Physical Laboratory was conceptualized in 1943 by the Governing Body of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), with a view to pave the way utilizing science and technology as a means for industrial growth and development, as well as to give fillip to the fledgling Indian industries.
Also See : Admission Notification
- Last Date for submitting the Application Form 30th May 2018
- Display of candidate names on website after screening 05th June 2018
- Final list of selected candidates on or before website 30th June 2018
- Date of commencement of the course 16th July 2018
Number of Seats
The total numbers of seats are 25 (Twenty five).
- B.Sc. (Physics and Maths) or
- B.Sc. Engg. (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation) or
- 3 year Diploma (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation)
- 22 yrs. for fresh candidates as on 01-06-2018
- 40 yrs. as on 01-06-2018 for industry sponsored candidates.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of aptitude test (objective type) / Interview.
- The final decision will be taken by the Competent Authority.
- The fee is Rs 50,000/-(Rs. Fifty thousand only) for fresh candidates and Rs 1,00,000/- (Rs. one lakh only) for Industry sponsored candidates.
- We shall follow the reservation policy applicable for CSIR as per GOI.
- The reservation of seats shall be made as 15% for Schedules Casts (SC), 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes (ST), 27% for Other Backword Classes (OBC) and 3% for Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- The application format will be available at CSIR-NPL website (www.nplindia.org).
- The application form duly filled and printed, should be submitted to, HRD, CSIR-National Physical Laboratory, Dr K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi-110 012.
- There is no application fee
For any further information related to admission please contact on Tel: 01145608290/9361 or Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
CSIR –National Physical Laboratory
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, New Delhi) Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110 012, website: http://www.nplindia.in