Bharti Vidyapeeth M.Sc. (Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP) ET 2018
M.Sc.(Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET 2018 For Admission to the Master of Science (Audiology) Master of Science (Speech Language Pathology) At Bharati Vidyapeeth
Bharti Vidyapeeth M.Sc. (Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP) ET 2018 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts M.Sc.(Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET-2018 entrance exam for admission to the First Year Master of Science (Audiology) & First Year Master of Science (Speech Language Pathology) Program of the University in the School of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology.
Also See : Admission Notification
Last Date for Submission of online application form: 30th June 2018
Date of Entrance Test M.Sc.(Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET-2018 : 3rd July 2018
Declaration of Result on the Websites: 13th July 2018 after 5.00 pm
Counseling and Spot Admission: 19th July 2018
Commencement of Classes: 23rd July 2018
- Master of Science (Audiology)
- Master of Science (Speech language Pathology)
- Master of Science (Audiology) – 12 + 1* (Supernumerary seat)
- Master of Science (Speech language Pathology) – 12 + 1* (Supernumerary seat)
- Ten percent (10%) supernumerary seats of over and above the sanctioned intake are reserved for NRI/ Foreign quota, candidates from Andaman and Nicobar, Lakshwadeep & Northeast and Jammu & Kashmir
- Candidates desirous of getting admission under these Categories will have to apply separately on a prescribed application form
- Candidates with a B.ASLP or B.Sc. (Speech & Hearing) degree of any University recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India or any other degree considered as equivalent thereto and having an average of not less than 55% of marks are eligible for admission to M.Sc.(Audiology) and M.Sc. (Speech Language Pathology) “Average” refers to average of the aggregate marks obtained in all the years/semesters of the qualifying examination.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks for designated categories of students shall be as per rules and regulations of respective University / State / Union Territories or the Central Government.
- Applicants shall not be older than 30 years on the 1st July of the year of admission.
- Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the course will be considered eligible to appear for the entrance and subsequently for admission to the course
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to First Year Master of Science (Audiology) or Master of Science (Speech Language Pathology) program should fulfill the minimum eligibility
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test “M.Sc.(Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET-2018“ conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),Pune.
- The entrance test “M.Sc.(Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET-2018 ” for admission to First Year Master of Science (Audiology) & Master of Science (Speech Language Pathology) programme it will consist of in all 100 marks.
- The “M.Sc.(Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET-2018 ” will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions, set on the syllabus of BASLP course as per RCI.
- It will consists of 100 multiple choice questions, one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer.
- One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website.
Entrance Test Fee:
- Entrance test fee: Rs 1,000 /-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
For more details information of Admission – Download Information Brochure from the website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
(Deemed to be University) School of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology Katraj, Pune 411 046.
Website www.bvuniversity.edu.in, bharativdiaypeethauniversity.net