AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2018 July
AllMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2018 through Entrance Exam
AIIMS Rishikesh PhD Admission 2018 July – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh invites applications for admission in PhD Program for July 2018 Session in all Clinical/ Non-Clinical subjects and in Nursing
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20th June 2018 (04.00 pm)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 27th June 2018 (09.00 am) at AllMS Rishikesh
- Interaction with Interview Board: 28 and 29 June 2018.
Duration of the Course
- Minimum period of registration in respect of all candidates who are registered for PhD shall be three years and maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years
A candidate seeking admission to course of study leading to award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of following qualifications of a recognized University/Institute:
For Medical Sciences
- MBBS /BDS degree or equivalent with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Professional examinations.
- MD/MS/MDS/ MCh in subject concerned or Diplomat of National Board of Examinations with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile.
- Bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine (AYUSH) with minimum of 55%aggregate marks in Professional examinations.
- Candidates holding MSc degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent percentile in Nursing speciality will also be eligible for PhD admission in College of Nursing.
- For non-medical Candidate eligibility shall be Master degree (02-year course) awarded by Indian University or equivalent in subject as per requirement of project.
- Candidates holding MSc (Other than MSc Nursing), M Biotech/ M Tech degree / M Com / MBA or equivalent will be eligible for non-medical qualification category.
- Candidates possessing Masters Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible.
- Candidates having eligibility under non medical category should have at least 55% marks or equivalent in last eligibility examination qualified.
For External Candidates in permanent employment:
- Candidates who are permanent employees of external Institutions (Central Govt/ Semi Govt/ Autonomous organization) should submit application through proper channel.
- Also such Candidates will have to provide a certificate at time of submission of synopsis from employer stating that in event of selection to PhD course Candidate will be granted for a minimum period of 02-year study leave with full pay and permission to work at AIIMS Rishikesh to pursue full time PhD Course.
- Applicants from AIIMS Rishikesh –Faculty/ Scientific staff/ Administrative officer/ officials, SR, JR, Tutors and Demonstrators may apply as Internal Candidates.
Relaxation in Qualification for all Candidates
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% or an equivalent relaxation of percentile / grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and female Candidates.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Filled in Application should be sent to Head of Department of Medical Education, AllMS Rishikesh. Scan copy of filled in application form to be sent to Email id phd@aiimsri$hikesh.edu.in by 20th June by 04.00 PM
- Online Payment of Rs.1000/- (for External Candidate) and Rs.5000/- (For in House Candidates) in the account of Medical Education, AIIMS Rishikesh, Punjab National Bank, Pashulok Branch Rishikesh, Account No. 6189000100043376, IFSC Code: PUNB0618900 should be made by the candidate
For further information/ clarification, Contact- Dr. Shalinee Rao, Convener/ Dr. Manisha Naithani, Co-Convener Ph.D. Course AllMS Rishikesh – 249203 Email: email@example.com
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand- 249 203, India, Website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in