> AIIMS Rishikesh Diploma in Plaster Technician Admission 2019
AIIMS Rishikesh Diploma in Plaster Technician Admission 2019
AIIMS Rishikesh announces Admission to Diploma in Plaster Technician (DPT) January 2019
AIIMS Rishikesh Diploma in Plaster Technician Admission 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh invites online applications for Entrance Exams leading to Diploma in Plaster Technician (DPT)Course for January 2019 Session
Interested candidates can check all the details of Diploma in Plaster Technician (DPT) Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
Diploma in Plaster Technician
- Diploma in Plaster Technician academic session will commence from 01 January 2019. Selected candidates have to join with timeline indicated by Academic Section, AIIMS Rishikesh in offer letter issued to respective candidate
- No candidate will be admitted in courses in any circumstances beyond 31st January 2019 of year of admission
AIIMS Rishikesh DPT Admission 2019 Dates
- Date for uploading of Information Brochure & Commencement of Online Registration of Applications: 01st October 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Forms 17:00 h IST 25th October 2018
- Display of Eligibility Status of Application on Website: 30th October 2018
- Appeal for review by non-eligible Applicants: 02nd November 2018
- Admit Cards Available for Download from 05th November 2018
- Date of Written Exam: 16th November 2018
- Result to appear on Institute Website on or before 20th November 2018
- Admission Procedure: 01st January 2019
- Joining of selected candidates 01st January 2019
- Diploma in Plaster Technician
Aims & Objectives
- Orthopaedic technologist is a specialized physician extender who is an expert in casting and splinting immobilization techniques. Orthopaedic technologists work under direct supervision of orthopaedic surgeon to manage care of orthopaedic patient in clinic and sometimes perform as first assistant in operating suite
- Typical functions of an orthopaedic technologist include following:
- Application and removal of all types of casts and splints.
- Assist with history and physical assessment.
- Assist with fracture and dislocation reduction.
- Wound closure and care.
- Patient education and follow-up care.
- Assist in operating suite
No. of Seats
- Diploma in Plaster Technician – 02 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh DPT Admission 2019
- Diploma in Plaster Technician:
- A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Exam if he/she:
- is an Indian citizen.
- has attained or will attain age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st of December of year of admission (2019)should have passed 10th Standard from Hindi or English Medium
- has a minimum aggregate mark required in qualifying exam i.e. 10thstandard: 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate
- Candidates who are to appear in 10th class exam whose results are likely to be declared before 30th December 2018 are also eligible to apply for Diploma in Plaster Technician Course
- Candidates who are due to appear at qualifying exam, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing qualifying exam with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats at AIIMS, Rishikesh is as follows:
- Or Backward Class: 27%
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- If requisite number of suitable candidates is not available to fill up seats reserved for Scheduled Castes, same will be filled by candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa
- In case suitable candidates are not available from two reserved categories, vacant seats will be filled up by candidates from general category
- In case suitable candidates are also not available in OBC reserved category, same will be filled up by candidates from general category
- For Indian Nationals, 5% reservation for Person with Benchmark Disability shall be provided on horizontal basis, in seats advertised
Scheme of Competitive Exams & Procedure for Selection
- Admission will be made entirely on basis of performance of candidates at Entrance Exam to be conducted in AIIMS Rishikesh
- It is hereby informed that if any applicant provided false information solely for purpose of appearing in exam for practice or purpose, applicant will be debarred from AIIMS Rishikesh Exam in future. Further, all selected candidates may be verified with previous data
- Entrance Exam for Diploma in Plaster Technician Course will be conducted in Rishikesh only
- Seats will be filled strictly on merit on basis of marks secured by candidates at Entrance Examination conducted by Institute
- Entrance Exam will be conducted in English Language only
- One paper of 1½ hours duration and consisting of objective type (Multiple Choice)questions in four parts of 30 questions each in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Based on result of Entrance Exam, separate merit lists will be prepared for General, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories
Scheme of Marking
- re will be negative marking for wrong answers in entrance examination for all courses
- Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3.
- No credit will be given for question not answered or MARKED FOR REVIEW(Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless saved)
- More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered
AIIMS Rishikesh DPT Admission 2019 Application Form
- Candidate should fill in Online Application with utmost care and follow instructions and help manual as given in APPENDIX-III of Prospectus, step by step
- Candidate should fill in Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance exam which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Candidate is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of online application form.
- After selecting online registration, fill mandatory details asked for and deposit prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously.
- SC/ST Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD: Exempted from any fee
- Any Amendment/Rectification/Change/Editing is NOT allowed in Name, Date of Birth and Community i.e. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/UR & PWD status after payment of application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Apply online through our website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in or call us directory with your questions; Phone No.: 0135-2462932
AIIMS Rishikesh DPT Admission 2019 Admit Card
- Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on website
- If status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an email to Dean (Academics) AIIMS, Rishikesh 249203 on email@example.com along with full particulars of Registration Form
Director & CEO
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand- 249203, India, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No.: 0135-2462932, Website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in