> CITS Admission 2018 August – Advance Training Institute Chennai
CITS Admission 2018 August – Advance Training Institute Chennai
CITS Admission 2018 – All India Common Entrance Examination (AICET) for Craft Instructor Training Course August 2018 Session
CITS Admission 2018 ATI Chennai – Online application is invited from candidates interested to appear in All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for Craft Instructor Training Course offered by Central Institutes for the academic session 2018.
Craft Instructor Training Course offered by Central Institute (CITS CHENNAI ADMISSION) under DGT like ATI’s, FTI’s, RVTI’s and Pvt IToT’s to fulfill the objective of uplifting and upgrading the training standard of existing serving instructors of ITIs and Industry as well as those who aspire to become successful instructor in future in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s). Admissions in Private IToTs will also be made through this entrance test only.
Also See : Admission Notification
CITS ADMISSION 2018 Important Dates
- Start date for submission of online applications: 10th May 2018
- Last date for submission of online applications: 31st May 2018 5 PM
- Hall ticket can be down loaded from the websites after: 5th June 2018
- Entrance Test: 30th June 2018
- NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma / Degree from recognized Board of Technical Education/University or equivalent.
- The candidates undergoing training under Craftsmen Training Scheme(CTS)who are going to appear in final semester of All India Trade Test(AITT) during July’ 2018, may also be considered for appearing in the AICET but their final admission in CITS courses will be subjected to successful completion of their training under CTS.
- If they fail in CTS final examination, they will not be allowed to continue the CITS courses and fee deposited will also not be returned.
- Age: No upper limit
Reservation of seats:
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen – successful candidate is as per Central Government Rules
- Entrance examination will be of two hours duration and thequestion papers for the entrance test will be of the following pattern:
- 75% questions of objective type (multiple choice type) of ITI level related to the trade applied for admission.
- 25% questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric and Reasoning
- The link for online application will be available at: http://nimi.gov.in, http://nimionlineadmission.in, http://citsadmission.atichennai.org.in or http://dget.gov.in
- Please go through the instructions manual carefully before proceeding for filling up the application form
Entrance Examination Fee
- Rs. 400/- for General and all other candidates
- Rs. 200/- for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates
Payment of Examination Fee:
- Candidates need to remit an application fee in any of the modes using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
For more detail information visit the website: http://nimionlineadmission.in, http://citsadmission.atichennai.org.in
Advance Training Institute
CTI Campus, Guindy, Chennai – 600032, website: http://nimionlineadmission.in , http://citsadmission.atichennai.org.in