Applications are invited for admission to the B. Ed Degree Course for the academic year 2013-2014 conducted directly by the University of Kerala at various Colleges of Teacher Education as listed below:
a. University College of Teacher Education, Kumarapuram – Phone: 0471-2557703
b. University College of Teacher Education, Nedumangad – Phone: 0472-2814270
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kariavattom – Phone: 0471-2413855
a. University College of Teacher Education, Kollam Phone: 0474-2792684.
b. University College of Teacher Education, Anchal, Phone: 0475-2271346
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kulakkada Phone: 0474-2615435
a. University College of Teacher Education, Aryad, Alappuzha Phone: 0477-2233435
b. University College of Teacher Education, Kunnam, Mavelikkara, Phone: 0749-2356324
c. University College of Teacher Education, Kayamkulam, Phone: 0479-2448160
1. University College of Teacher Education, Adoor, Phone: 04734-229020
1. Mathematics – At all Colleges
2. Physical Science – At all Colleges
3. Natural Science – At all Colleges except Kaniyapuram
4. Social Science – At all Colleges except Kunnam
5. English – At all Colleges except Kulakkada
6. Hindi – Only at Nedumangad, Kollam, Alappuzha, Kunnam, Kayamkulam
7. Malayalam – All Colleges except Kollam and Kayamkulam
8. Sanskrit – Kumarapuram only
9. Home Science – Kumarapuram only
10. Arabic – Only at Alappuzha and Kayamkulam
11. Commerce – Only at Kumarapuram, Kaniyapuram, Kulakkada and Alappuzha
Candidates applying for the same optional subjects at different colleges should submit separate application in the prescribed form.
Application forms can be down loaded from the website www.keralauniversity.ac.in from 20.07.2013.
Filled in application with relevant documents and University pay-in-slip Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) or a single DD for Rs.260/- (Rupees Two hundred and sixty only) towards Registration Fee and cost of application, in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Kerala from SBT/State District Co-operative Bank at Thiruvananthapuram should be sent to the PRINCIPAL of the concerned college.
SC/ST candidates must pay fees of Rs. 100/-(Rupees Hundred only), and Rs. 110/- (Rupees One hundred and ten only) if paid by DD.
Separate applications and pay-in-slip/DD are necessary for applying in different colleges.
The last date for receiving the filled in application will be 21.08.2013.
(i) Creamy layer Certificate will not be accepted instead of Caste and Income Certificate.
(ii) If there is not sufficient number of applicants (5) for a course at a college, then the course will not be conducted in that college.
UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
Kerala University Colleges of Teacher Education